Evolving Material

We are a company that recycles over 5,000 tons of multilayer
containers yearly, better known as Tetra Pak.

Ziklum

Evolving Material

Our main source of raw material comes in 80% and garbage dumps by 20 % of industrial waste.

Ziklum

Evolving Material

• ZIKLUMCEL:
Long fiber cellulose with 75% whiteness. commonly used for industrial paper.

Ziklum

Evolving Material

• ZIKLUMPLAK:
Poly aluminium bioclimatic sheets used in 25% of multilayer cardboard containers.

Ziklum

Evolving Material

• ZIKLUMCOMP:
Polyaluminum bonded chips, used as raw material application for the plastic industry.

Ziklum

Evolving Material

CORRUGATED SHEET:
Manufactered by reciclying polyaluminium of cartons of milk and juice.

Ziklum

Evolving Material

ECOLOGICAL PALETS:
Manufactered by reciclying polyaluminium of cartons of milk and juice.

Ziklum

How do we get
our raw materials?

 

80% of our raw material is retrieved from landfills and the remaining 20% is taken from industrial waste.

 

Our Social Responsibility.

Besides the enormous positive impact on the environment, Ziklum ® has created jobs with with over 500 people employed in formal direct and indirect jobs.